Crispy Cracker Chicken
- 2 chicken half-breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 whole(s) egg white beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed low-fat wheat crackers (like Wheat Thins) crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and pat the chicken breasts. Coat with the egg white.
- In a wide, shallow bowl or platter, mix the crushed crackers and Parmesan. Roll the chicken breasts in the mixture until they are well coated.
- Place the chicken in a pan and bake for about 35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through (no pink shows in the middle) and the cracker coating is crispy.
- Per serving: 329 calories; 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat; 30 percent calories from fat); 20 g carbohydrates; 75 mg cholesterol; 570 mg sodium; 36 g protein; 1.4 g fiber.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JRMillman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note