Crispy Chicken Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 (3 cups) rotisserie chicken skin discarded, meat shredded into bite sized pieces
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- **To prevent the wraps from unrolling during cooking, be sure to start them seam-side down in step 3.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, cilantro, scallions, celery, sour cream and hot sauce in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to combine. Sprinkle cheese over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges, then arrange chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll stuffed tortillas, leaving edges open. Spray the tortillas all over with cooking spray. Heat a large non-stick skillet (or griddle) over medium heat for 1 minute. Arrange 2 wraps, seam-side down, in pan and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining wraps. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crispy Chicken Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches