Excuse me, but where are the cucumbers in this recipe????
Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) seeded peeled cucumber finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1 jalapeno seeded & chopped
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh cilantro minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crisp Cucumber Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers