Crescent Roll Pizza
- 1 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 1/3 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 2 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pepper jack cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Unroll crescent rolls, press perforations to seal, onto ungreased cookie sheet; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Bake at 375°F 8 minutes.
- Spread with with pizza sauce; top with broccoli, feta, then pepper jack. Bake 6 to 8 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DropsBucket and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crescent Roll Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza