Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) White sauce mix
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) vegetable broth 14 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 8 ounce(s) dried cheese tortellini
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 6 cup(s) fresh baby spinach leaves or torn spinach
- ground black pepper
- parmesan cheese shredded
- 1.Place dry white sauce mix in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Gradually add the water to the white sauce mix, stirring until smooth. Stir in broth, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, salt, oregano, and cayenne pepper.
- 2.Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- 3.Stir in dried tortellini. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 hour more or high-heat setting for 45 minutes more.
- 4.Stir in evaporated milk and fresh spinach. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with black pepper and Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews