Creamy Ranch Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- Creamy Ranch PotatoesHere is a recipe to put in crock pot and walk away.
- * 2 lb. red potatoes
- * 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
- * 1 envelope buttermilk ranch dressing
- * 1 can cream of potato soup ( undiluted)
- Combine and cook in slow cooker on low for 7 to 9 hours, or on high 3-1/2 to 4
- Servings: 12
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Ranch Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes