Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) No boil lasagna noodles
- 4 ounce(s) Cream cheese
- 1 jar(s) Ragu - Chunky mushroom or tomato and garlic
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 cup(s) Cottage Cheese
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 5 cup(s) Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 1. Brown ground beef (can substitute buffalo)
- 2. Add Ragu to ground beef and cook on medium until hot then turn burner to low until ready to use. Then turn burner off.
- 3. Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl with a mixer/beaters. (Amounts of these three ingredients do not need to be exact.)
- 4. Spread a very thin layer of sauce and meat in bottom of pan then layer lasagna as follows:
- Dry Lasagna noodles overlapping
- Cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream mixture
- Meat and sauce
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Then repeat with noodles again. Usually 3 total layers. Top with a heavy layer of cheese.
- Cover pan with tinfoil and heat at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove tin foil and contine baking another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes or more to cool and set/thicken. Cut into squares and enjoy! Delicious with texas toast cheesy garlic bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rielyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note