Creamy Garlic Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 pound(s) angel hair pasta
- 1 cup(s) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsley
- In a pot, bring the olive oil to medium-low heat. Add the garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1-2 minutes. Mix in the 2Tbls butter until melted. Add the salt, pepper and chicken stock. Raise the heat to high and let it come to a boil.
- Once it is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook for as long as the box’s directions indicate. Reduce the stove to medium heat and mix in the parmesan until completely melted. Turn off the heat and stir in the 4Tbls butter, milk and parsley. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nikki2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note