Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) Canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Anchovy paste
- 3 Large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- If too thick just add a few more drops of water.
- I add freshly grated Parmesan to my salad before adding the dressing, then toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Triumph and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings