Creamy Banana Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 14 ounce(s) Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 1 package(s) instant vanilla flavor pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix, beat well. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture in 2 1/2 quart glass serving bowl. Top with one-third each of the wafers, bananas, and pudding. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding. Cover and chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note