Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 package(s) 10 oz frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 2 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 2 cup(s) cubed cheese (coopers shrarp)
- 1 cup(s) half and half cream
- 1 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- In large saucepan, cook broccoli in 1 cup water (do not drain.
- Assemble blender
- Put milk, cheese cubes, and flour into blender.
- Cover and process at GRIND
- Add mixture to broccoli.
- Add th half and half and bouillon cubes.
- Cook over medium heat stirring often until hot and mixture thickens. (aprox. 20 minutes)
- Put milk, cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joannakouse133 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note