Cream Cheese Wraps with Green Chilies and Olives
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) green chilies, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives, diced
- 4 8 inch soft flour tortillas
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the tortillas and roll them up tightly.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and twist the end securely.
- Refrigerate the rolls for one hour.
- Remove from fridge and slice each roll into 3/4 inch pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Wraps with Green Chilies and Olives Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers