Cream Cheese Danish casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 - 8 ounce(s) cans crescent dinner rolls
- 2 - 8 ounce(s) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 stick(s) butter or margarine
- cinnamon and sugar to taste
- Place 1 can crescent rolles, rolled out into the bottom of a 9x13 greased casserole dish. Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread on top of dough. Roll other can of crescent rolls to fit on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar heavily on top. Pour melted butter over top and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Cut into squares when cooled. Good served warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandraClements and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cream Cheese Danish casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch