- 1 whole(s) egg
- 3/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted almonds finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) onions finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) allspice or ground cloves
- 1/2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 pound(s) ground pork
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 8 ounce(s) cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1. For meatballs, in a large bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, almonds, cranberries or raisins, onion, and cloves or allspice. Add ground chicken or turkey and pork; mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs.
- 2. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place meatballs in pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until done (165 degrees F).
- 3. Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet stir together catsup, cranberry sauce, vinegar, and dry mustard. Add baked meatballs; stir gently to coat. Heat through. Transfer to a 1-quart crockery cooker. Cover and keep warm on low-heat setting up to 2 hours. Makes 30 meatballs (30 servings).
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipes/chicken/30-minutes-less/quick-heart-healthy-chicken-recipes/#page=20
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers