Cranapple crockpot pork w/sweet potatos
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) applesauce
- * 1 cup applesauce
- * 1 or 2 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- * 3 large sweet potatoes, sliced about (4 or 5 cups sliced)
- * 2 to 2 1/2 pounds pork chops or cutlets
- * 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- * salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the applesauce in a 3 1/2-quart or larger Crock Pot. Add the sweet potato slices, sprinkle or drizzle with brown sugar or honey, salt and pepper lightly; add pork. Lightly sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; spoon cranberry sauce over all. Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranapple crockpot pork w/sweet potatos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes