Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole Copycat
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Mix the above ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 47mary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole Copycat Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch