Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound(s) large mushrooms remove/reserve stem & clean
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 green onions minced
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) red bell pepper minced
- 4 ounce(s) crab meat
- 1 cup(s) fine bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 parmesan cheese
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out. Chop stems and set aside. Melt 2 tablespoons butter; brush over mushrooms. Spray a shallow baking dish (about 8-inch square, or one which will fit mushrooms in one layer) with butter-flavored spray or grease with butter.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; add reserved chopped stems, minced green onions and red bell pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender. Combine cooked ingredients with bread crumbs, crab meat, and seasonings. Fill each mushrooms, piling up. Sprinkle each mushroom with a little Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot and mushroom caps are tender.
- Makes 16 to 20 stuffed mushroom appetizers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandniel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers