Crab Rangoon Dip
Community Recipe from
- -2 cups crab meat
- ... -16 oz. cream cheese (2 blocks)
- -1/2 cup sour cream
- -4 green onions, chopped
- -1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- -2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- -1/2 tsp garlic powder
- -1/2 tsp lemon juice
- First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
- Chop your green onions. Add them and your two cups of crab meat .
- Add the sour cream, Wosterschire sauce, powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Serve hot with chips or fried wontons or pork rinds.
- PLEASE SHARE
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads