Country green beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) green beans Trimmed
- 1/4 cup(s) bacon Chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped uncooked bacon
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Combine bacon, green beans, onion, butter, chicken broth, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Cover and simmer on medium heat until beans are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bbam3140 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Country green beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables