Corned Beef Hash
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) leftover corned beef ( or 1 cup)
- 1/2c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/4c red (sweet) pepper, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped (1/2c)
- 1 medim potato cubed (1/2 inch cubes) (1 1/2 -2 cups)
- 2 -3 c shredded cabbage
- Pam Spray
- 1/3 c. each sour cream and plain greek yogurt (low fat or fat free)
- 1 tbl. spicy mustard
- 1/4 t red pepper (more or less as desired)
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- hard cooked eggs, sliced
- Minced parsley (optional for garnish)
- In teflon pan( sprayed w/PAM), add green and red peppers, potatos, onions and red/black pepper. saute until potatos are browned. Add corned beef saute about a minute,then cabbage.saute untill cabbage wilts slightly turn off heat, add sour cream mixture and, mustard, mixing well. (Paprika can be substituted for cayenne pepper if desired.)
- Place into a casserole (sprayed with PAM). Bake at 350 about 20- 30 min or untill potatoes are completely cooked.
- top with parsley and sliced eggs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corned Beef Hash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes