Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 can(s) creamed corn
- 1 package(s) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- Mix all ingredients. Pour into greased 9x13 dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Christie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables