Community Recipe from
- 2 1/3 cup(s) corn
- 17 ounce(s) creamed corn
- 8 ounce(s) softened cream cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Blend cream cheese, eggs and sugar.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Pour into 2-quart baking dish sprayed w/Pam.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables