Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) creamed corn
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick melted butter (I used a little less)
- 1 package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese. Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 350 40-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bwl8585 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables