Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cooked corn (about 4 ears)
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- juice of one lime
- zest from the lime
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- Place corn in a large bowl. Add avocado, tomatoes, and onion. In a seperate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, zest, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Stir the vinaigrette into the salad and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables