Community Q Three Cheese Mac & Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) 16-ounce rigatoni noodles
- 8 ounce(s) Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 ounce(s) Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 ounce(s) Shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- Freshly ground pepper (if desired), to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat and season with salt. Add pasta and cook until just tender, about 12 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain well in a colander without rinsing.
- Transfer the pasta to a large bowl. Add half the cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan, reserving the rest for the top. Add heavy cream and stir to combine. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the noodle mixture to a medium buttered gratin dish or casserole. Sprinkle remaining cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses on top. Bake until bubbly and golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes. Remove to a rack to cool slightly before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmomma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Community Q Three Cheese Mac & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables