Did you know that the creamer you use in your coffee isn't even made with dairy?! This creamer is a perfect balance of sweet and creamy. Not just sweet, like the store bought creamers. I really spoil myself with this one! It's hard to go back to just sugar and milk...
Yield: 10 servings ( Serving Size: 1 oz )
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8-10 ounce(s) Milk
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- * I use an old store bought creamer container, that I wash and re-use *
- Use a funnel for whatever container you choose to use.
- Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and scoop all of the contents out directly into the funnel.
- Let the sweetened condensed milk slowly make it's way through the funnel.
- Measure out 8 to 10 ounces of milk (whatever type you like, but I use 2%).
- 8 ounces if you like it sweeter, 10 ounces if you like it not so sweet.
- Pour in the milk and the vanilla.
- Shake well! And before each use!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note