Coconut Oil Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) Virgin Coconut oil melted
- 1.75 pound(s) Sweet potatoes Peeled and cubed 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 teaspoon(s) Light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Heat oven to 350. Toss all ingredients together and then spread them out on lined baking sheet. Roast about 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcfederman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Oil Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables