- 3 egg whites
- pinch salt
- 1/2 pound shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup granulated White Sugar
- Using an electric mixer beat egg whites with salt until stiff. Add the sugar gradually, beating constantly. Add extract and coconut and mix well.
- Drop the teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet lined with greased parchment paper
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until just brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joneric99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note