Coconut Jasmine Rice
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup(s) jasmine rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup(s) light coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 1-1/4 cup(s) water
- *Combine rice, water, coconut milk, and salt (optional) in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer; cook 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat; fluff rice with a fork. Stir in chopped cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kottoruns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note