Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) GRATED COCONUTS
- 10.6 ounce(s) CONDENSED MILK
- 1 cup(s) SUGAR
- 2 tablespoon(s) GRATED CASHEW NUTS
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) SLICED ALMONDS
- Grate coconuts.
- In a heated pan add condensed milk then grated coconuts and then sugar, mix it well with the help of spatula.
- Add cashew and sliced almonds.
- This mixture should be mixed and tossed continuously in low flame until a sticky thick mass is obtained.
- The pan is removed from the flame and just cooled a bit . Take a portion of the sticky mass in the palm and make it into round forms .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blossoms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note