Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter, 1 cup of butter, 1 cup sugar, and egg.
- 3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- 4. Add flour mixture to the egg mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- 5 In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining 1/3 sugar.
- 6. Pour a third of the batter into a greased 8X4X2 inch loaf pan.
- 7. Sprinke a third of the cinnamon sugar on top of batter.
- 8. Repeat Layers twice.
- 9. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 10. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 11. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sara257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts