Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds blanched
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) serrano chile
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- In a food processor, pulse the cilantro, almonds, onion, chile, and salt until well blended. With the food processor running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream.
- Add more oil as needed for your use.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Whatever you don't use, you can freeze. Line a ice cube tray with plastic wrap and fill in the individual cube spaces with the pesto. Freeze and remove from the ice tray, put in a sealed freezer bag for future use.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note