Cilantro-Marsala Beef Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) beef cubes
- 4-5 red potatoes cut into chunks
- 14 ounce(s) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) marsala cooking wine
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 garlic cloves smashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander
- olive oil
- Drizzle some olive oil on the bottom of your crock-pot. Add the smashed garlic cloves. Pile on the beef, onions, and potatoes. Add the marsala, tomatoes and cilantro. Finally, add the seasonings, give it a stir and let the crock-pot do the rest!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carapetsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note