Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 14 ounce(s) package (m&m's)
- 22 ounce(s) white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 5 cup(s) corn chex
- 5 cup(s) cheerios
- 10 ounce(s) mini pretzels
- 1.Line 3 baking sheets with waxed paper or parchment. Set aside.
- 2.In a large bowl, combine mini pretzels, toasted oat cereal, crispy corn cereal squares, salted peanuts, and candy-coated chocolate pieces. Set aside.
- 3.In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- 4.Spread onto prepared baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gjbwill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note