chorizo omelet roll
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 12 whole(s) eggs
- 1 package(s) chorizo
- 1 package(s) sharp cheddar
- *in a small bowl beat the cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in parmesan cheese & flour until blended.
- *in a large bowl beat the eggs. Add the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- *pour into a parchment paper lined (and greased) jelly roll pan.
- *bake at 375 for 20-25 min.
- *when you pull it from the oven fill with whatever omelet fillings you like and roll up jelly-roll style starting w/short side.
- (I just brown some chorizo in a pan, throw that on the baked omelet, and top with shredded sharp cheddar) I've made it with other fillings too though and it's always good!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CindyMM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chorizo omelet roll Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch