Chocolate Snow Top mint cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 10 ounce(s) chocolate chips, semisweet
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) mint extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl and set aside.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in microwave on high for 30 second intervals until
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar till creamy
- Add melted chips and vanilla and mint extracts.
- Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Put in frig until firm. About 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape dough in 1" balls - coat/roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes until tops crack.
- Can also melt all chips and not chill dough - makes a stiffer dough to w.ork with
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note