Chocolate Pancakes with Maple-Pear Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoon(s) suger
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) chocolate milk
- 1 egg
- 2 whole(s) pears peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- powdered sugar
- Stir together Bisquick, cocoa, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in milk and egg until blended.
- Heat griddle over medium heat. Grease griddle with oil. Cook pancakes until gold brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, heat pears and maple syrup on high heat for 2 minutes or until mixture is hot and pears are tender. Serve sauce over pancakes. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note