Chocolate Molten cake
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cabernet Sauvignon & 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Confectionary sugar
- 2-1 Eggs (2 eggs & 1 yolk)
- 6 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon, ground Ginger ,Cloves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Microwave chocolate & butter, then whisk together, stir in wine, vanilla, sugar (blend), stir in eggs & yolk. Stir in flour & spices, pour into custard cups or small spring pans. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, cool 1 minute, invert onto serving plate or serve in the baking cups, garnish w/ Raspberries. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dinahok and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note