My family and I enjoyed this dessert. Now I'm thinking of using vanilla wafers, vanilla pudding and a chocolate whipped cream topping....hmmm.
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Oreo cookies crushed
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1-8 ounce(s) cream cheese softend
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk very cold
- 1-12oz tub(s) Cool Whip
- 3.9 package(s) Instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/4 cup(s) milk very cold
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips, semisweet or milk
- 1. Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies, a zip-lock bag and a rolling pin works great. Oreos should be very fine crumbs.
- 2. Transfer thevOreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 TBLS. Melted butter, use a fork to incorporate. The butter into cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9x13 baking dish. Press crumbs into the bottom of pan. Place in refridgerator while working on other layers.
- 3. Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 TBLS. Of milk and the granulated sugar, mix well. Stir in 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the Oreo crust.
- 4. In a bowl combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several min. Until pudding starts to thicken. Spread mixture over previous layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 min. So the pudding can firm up further.
- 5. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in freezer for 1 hour or in the refridgerator for 4 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanSeverson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note