Chocolate Kahlua Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a medium sized bowl and a hand mixer, cream butter on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add Kahlua, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Add powdered sugar one cup at a time, mixing on low speed until mostly combined. Then mix on medium-high speed for a minute or two, or until frosting is fluffy. Scrape the sides of bowl after each addition.
- If the frosting is too thin, add more powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time. If frosting is too thick, add Kahlua or milk one tablespoon at at time until the desired consistency is reached.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabethbranch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note