Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) maple-cured bacon chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter soft
- 2 piece(s) large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- Beat the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy and smooth. Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the chocolate chips and bacon. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ghasty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies