Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1.5 cup(s) canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1.5 cup(s) fat-free vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 4 large egg whites
- 1.25 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into 2 (8 x 4-inch) loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack, and remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 4044418485 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads