- 1/4 cup(s) Popcorn kernals
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pressed Olive Butter Flavored Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Pressed Olive Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Nutritional Yeast
- Salt to taste
- Place popcorn kernels in a clean food-grade paper bag or a microwave popcorn popper. Fold the bag top over 2-3 times. No need to add oil. Pop in the microwave for about 3 minutes or until there is 2-3 seconds between pops. If your microwave has a popcorn setting, it will work here.
- Drizzle and toss Butter Flavored Olive Oil with the popcorn. Continue to toss as you drizzle the Chipotle Olive Oil over the popcorn. Next, sprinkle the nutritional yeast and salt to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PressedOlive and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note