Chinese lettuce cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 package(s) ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 2 stalk(s) celery, minced
- 1 can(s) waterchestnuts, minced
- 3/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soysauce
- 3 stalks of green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Mince onions and carrots, stirfry in oil. Add turkey and stirfry till cooked thru.
- Add waterchestnuts, celery and pine nuts till warm.
- Add hoisin and soysauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in small bowl - 1/2 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch. Add to make gravy.
- Tear lettuce to make cups to wrap meat mixture in.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note