Chinese Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 1/2 C seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/3 C soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 TBSP chopped parsley or cilantro
- Mix above. Can be made a couple days ahead.
- 1 lb pakg rainbow rotelle pasta
- 5 C cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 C diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 C sliced green onion
- 1 C shredded carrot
- 1/3 C toasted sesame seeds
- Mix salad mixture with dressing and refrigerate. Can be made a day or two ahead.
- Easy to double for shower or large gathering (double: serves 24 people)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janicef2009 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note