Community Recipe from
- 2/3 bunch(es) flat-leaf parsley
- 6 whole(s) cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 slice(s) lemon wedge juice from it
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) onion diced
- 2/3 teaspoon(s) dried oregano optional
- 2/3 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) salt
- Pulse parsley in food processor. Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Can use as marinade or dipping sauce for bread or eat with meat.
- Suggestion from reviewer: for marinade add 2 TB soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and 1 TB sugar. Also can add 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes. a few people used cilantro instead of parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chimichurri Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads