Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 2- 1 lb. pork tenderloins trimmed
- Spice Rub
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1. Place chili powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a jar;
- shake to blend. Rub spice mixture onto pork tenderloins. Cover
- tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- 2. Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in saucepan over medium
- heat. Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining glaze
- ingredients. Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl and hold for
- 3. Prepare grill at medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins for 15-20
- minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160
- degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer.
- 4. When approximately 4 minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork
- tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the pan. Cook for 2
- minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove pork from the grill and let
- set for about 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes