Chili - Mom's
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1 onion, large chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 can(s) whole tomato, 28 oz undrained, crushed by hand
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes w/chilis undrained
- 2 can(s) Bush's chili beans undrained
- 1 can(s) pinto beans drained
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans drained
- 1-2 cup(s) water optional
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef until lightly browned and drain.
- In a stock pot, add onion, garlic, and celery. Cook until soft. Mix in remaining ingredients. Mix well and simmer for 30-45 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scott1965 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note