Chili Mac in slow cooker
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 can(s) Tomatoes Diced and drained 14
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 8 ounce(s) Elbow macaroni Uncooked
- cheddar cheese Shredded
- 1 can(s) Tomato sauce
- Slow cooker directions
- 1. Brown beef and onion in large skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat.
- 2. Place beef mixture, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on low 4hours.
- 3. Cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente tender;drain. Add macaroni to slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on low 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese;if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallymcfarland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Mac in slow cooker Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews