OUTSTANDING!!!!! Just like me and Kelsey ;).
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger
- 1 1/2 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1/2 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 cup(s) chili beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 dash(es) garlic salt
- 1 dash(es) garlic powder
- 1. brown hamburger. drain grease and rinse with water.
- 2. Heat the tomato sauce and tomato soup
- 3. add hamburger, beans, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- 4. Turn down heat to simmer and stir often
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kelseygericke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews